Thursday, May 31, 2018

Local Woman Ruins Everything

Remember when I was blogging super late two nights ago because I'd been on a crazily long date in front of a closed Starbucks with Bumble Trader Joe

Well.

Yesterday BTJ mentioned hanging out when he got off work tonight, and while I was making dinner, he text me to say hi and ask if I still wanted to hang out. Since before asking that, he'd said that work was pretty awful and he couldn't wait to leave, I told him yes, but that since he was having such a bad day, I wouldn't be upset at all if he didn't want to, to which he replied, Wouldn't sex make a bad day better? which got him an offer of pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes in return. The two of us went back and forth for a few minutes, his texts being all about sex and mine being all about pancakes with the outcome being that he would consider the pancakes and message me in a little bit because he was about to have to go back to work from lunch. 

About fifteen or twenty minutes later, I was texting a good friend who I always talk about boys with, told her what BTJ had text, and sent her a screenshot of the initial proposal. She commented on it, I replied, So I said...,  I took two more screenshots of the rest of the pancake/sex conversation between me and BTJ and immediately sent them right back to BTJ instead of my friend.

That's right, people who read my blog. I screenshotted our questionable conversation and sent it right to the fucking guy I'd been texting. 

Can you say, want to die?

I mean, I don't even know how to begin telling you about the horror I felt when I saw that I sent those photos not to my friend but to BTJ instead (and it was right as I pressed send). I started shaking and I could feel myself turning red and I could feel the blood draining from my head and I was dizzy and all I could think was no no no no no omg no omg no no omg omg omg no no no and I frantically typed out a text saying something about how I'm crazy and for him to please ignore the fact that I just sent him pictures of our texts and then I sat there in agony, horrified, oh my god, so horrifically horrified, until he text me back twenty-two minutes later seeming to not care, saying Lol mean to message someone else those screenshots? Awkward lol, but, well, it's 10:57, and here I am and here he's not, and no, I didn't plan to have sex with him, and yes, the whole exchange was a little bit eww, but that's neither here nor there; what's here and what's there is that I am an absolute bumbling fool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment